Look RIGHT HERE to catch up on all the crazy stuff that is happening at the VMAs as we speak!
– During Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech for “Best Female Video,” about 15 seconds in, Kanye West jumped on the stage, grabbed her microphone and said the following: “Yo Taylor. I’m really happy for you. I’m gonna let you finish but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. One of the best videos of all time!” The camera panned to Beyonce, who looked mortified, and back to Taylor, who looked embarrassed and scared. He was quickly escorted off stage and booed. But poor Taylor’s speech was cut short! Click HERE to see it all happen!
– Britney Spears won the award for “Best Pop Video” and accepted her award via telecast because she’s on tour. HOWEVER, could it be that she’s secretly performing tonight?! A little birdie told me so. She’s actually on a HUGE break from her tour. Was she backstage pretending to be on tour? I think so!
– Green Day pulled up audience members during their set. Classic.
– Diddy and Jamie Lynn Sigler presented the award for “Best Male Video.” Diddy mentions Kanye West’s name and the audience booed, chanting “Taylor, Taylor!” Diddy opened the envelope to announce the winner and hesitated. It’s Kanye, isn’t it. Nope, Diddy psyched us all out, because T.I. won!
– Cyndi Lauper literally just appeared in a taped skit with Eminem and Tracy Morgan. Love love LOVE her!
– Pink performed “Sober” and did an entire acrobatic routine up in the air while singing… with a pink pastie over her left boob. She was incredible!
– Beyonce won the “Video of the Year” award, and mentioned how much it meant the first time she took the stage. She then brought Taylor Swift so Taylor could give a proper speech. Such an amazing moment. Beyonce’s a classy lady. She has my respect.